SAFETY, RELATIONSHIPS & GREAT LOGISTICS
The AEC Group is becoming Australia’s leading Metropolitan Transport & Logistics provider, with blue chip clients operating throughout Australia & Asia.
Our Management Team is committed to achieving best practice, and providing Customers with a high standard of service.
“Safety, Relationships & Great Logistics” is our philosophy. We are guided by the following 7 AEC Group Values:
- Leadership– We encourage all of our people to make decisions and apply their knowledge & expertise to all tasks.
We will do this by:-
- Being accountable for our actions
- Being independent, open minded & enthusiastic
- Contantly developing and challenging our people
- Communicating consistently and regularly
- Being open to customers and employees to see how and why we do things.
- Building strong teams
- Safety & Environment– 100% commitment to the safety of our people, our customers, the public, and the environment
- Integrity – Doing what we promise in a resilient, honest, and respectful manner
- Initiative & Innovation – Being creative, encouraging ideas & focusing on adding value to our customers.
- Passion – Caring more than our competitors, being accountable for our performance & having fun while doing our job.
- Recognition – Recognising and rewarding performance which exceeds expectations
- Courage – Having the courage to challenge change, & strive for more than we thought possible yesterday
We achieve Customer satisfaction and work to continuously improve our business by:
- Regular communication, review and follow up of Customer Service data.
- Adherence to statutory obligations, standards, specifications and codes of practice.
- Active Management and monitoring of business resources.
- Recruiting and retaining suitably qualified, skilled and experienced personnel.
- Training and development of competencies within staff.
- Communicating key performance indicators.
- Setting and regularly reviewing our performance against targets.