Our Safety Objectives:
‘Target Zero’ is the AEC Group’s Safety philosophy.
We are accountable for our Safety performance across our Transport & Logistics, Warehousing and Building Logistics Management divisions. We drive safe behaviours from the top down, fostering a strong “Safety Culture” in which our people value workplace safety above all else.
Our objective is to deliver:
Zero unsafe workplaces , Zero unsafe work practices & Zero injuries
The principles that drive Our TARGET ZERO Safety Policy are:
- Value of human life above all else and managing risks accordingly
- Identification, assessment and control of safety risks for our workplaces
- Safety is an agenda item at every scheduled Management meeting
- Drive safety culture though open and continuous communications
- Set targets, develop, implement, and maintain safety standards and systems
- Comply with all legal requirements and set higher standards for ourselves and our suppliers where unacceptable risks are identified
- Ensuring our Managers are responsible and accountable for safety
- Consulting with our people to develop solutions that mitigate or eliminate risk
- Regular monitoring of progress in our objectives
To provide safe work for all employees so that everyone returns home fit and well each day.
To be an employer of choice, known for a strong Health & Safety commitment and an industry leader in safety adherence and management.
Authorised by the Director of Associated Express Couriers Pty Ltd on 1st June 2013.